CommercialTribe is the industry leading SaaS platform for on-boarding, developing, and coaching sellers and their managers. Sales people learn best by doing, and we are unique in our ability to observe sellers as they practice, role play, or make a live call. We then leverage an innovative approach to activate coaching amongst managers by providing clear recommendations and guidance.
CommercialTribe is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the Rocky Mountain Region. Based in Denver, CO – and backed by 3 of the top venture capital firms in the state – CommercialTribe offers the unique opportunity to interface with and influence senior sales leaders at the most progressive companies on the planet (e.g. Hubspot, LinkedIn, NVIDIA). The CommercialTribe Account Executive is a wonderful opportunity for someone with 5-10 years of experience looking to demonstrate his or her ability to sell a complex enterprise solution with eye-catching upside.
- Manage economic buyer relationship, including ongoing ROI demonstration leading to renewal and upsell
- Network internally to establish new senior relationships that further our position in the account with Sales Enablement, Sales Leadership, and Marketing across Role, Region, and Business Unit
- Develop and lead account strategy, including performing internal account reviews, business reviews, overall allocation of resource and re-engagement with stalled accounts
- Meet with target number of new accounts each month to build a new business pipeline that generates new logos each quarter
- Follow up on sales leads, qualify prospects, demonstrate our technology, and create and deliver effective presentations
- Negotiate and close Enterprise accounts by managing multiple constituencies through complex customer processes
- Maintain accurate activity and opportunity data in CRM, leading to accurate pipeline forecast
- Demonstrate continuous mastery of selling the CommercialTribe solution, including the release of new products and services, ability to articulate the product vision and roadmap, and competitive landscape vis-a-vis CommercialTribe’s unique value proposition
Qualified Candidates Must Possess
- 5-10 years direct sales experience and a proven track record of selling consultative, complex services to large corporations, including Fortune 500 companies
- A track record of exceeding quotas on a quarterly basis
- An entrepreneurial and competitive spirit
- Ability to create and deliver compelling and persuasive arguments with a C-suite audience
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail
We have a start-up vibe mixed with experienced professionals running the show. All the perks you expect (ping-pong, snacks, kegerator, 100% paid health insurance, 401k, stock options, $100 / month wellness stipend, free RTD Eco-pass, downtown office, company ski trips) paired with cutting edge software creates a fun, exciting, and challenging environment.
If interested, send a resume and brief overview of why you’re a good fit!